Claim Your FREE 289-Page
Heart Health Report Archive Book!
When You Renew Your Subscription to The Heart Health Report!
You know all about being proactive. You know there’s no sitting on the sidelines when it comes to protecting your heart and general well-being.
That’s why Dr. Chauncey Crandall’s Heart Health Report makes its way into your home (or inbox) each month. You’re one of thousands of subscribers reclaiming control of your heart health by learning all you can outside the doctor’s office.
Because you’re a loyal Heart Health Report subscriber, we’re looping you in on a limited offer which includes a gift to add to your home health library — Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Archive Book.
It’s the ultimate crash course in heart health written in plain English so anyone outside the medical community can comprehend it.
To receive your FREE Archive Book, simply agree to renew your subscription to the Heart Health Report at the low rate of only $54.95 for a year — 12 monthly issues (a mere 15 cents a day). We’ll take care of the shipping charges!
In turn, you’ll receive a potent collection of potentially life-saving reports to take in from the comfort of your reading chair. One scan through the comprehensive index and you’ll see.
Here’s a small sample from The Archive:
- There’s a cardiac killer lurking in 1 in 3 people . . . Find out what on page 17
- Want to learn about six breakthroughs in heart disease? . . . Jump to page 33
- Curious about the heart-healthy benefits of church and charity? . . . Head to page 89
- How about getting the most from your doctor’s visits . . . Nine helpful tips on page 145
- The biggest killer for women that you may not know about . . . Read more on page 193
- Is the way you sleep wrecking your heart? . . . Find out on page 265
This exclusive Heart Health Report Archive Book contains 289 pages of hard-hitting, research-proven health information from Chauncey Crandall, M.D., medical editor of the popular monthly Newsmax Health newsletter Heart Health Report.
The limited edition Archive Book features Dr. Crandall’s entire collection from 2012-2014. It will bring you up to speed on special reports you’ve missed, while putting the reports you love all in one place. Find facts, stories and tips for maximum heart health all in one, beautifully bound archive book — FREE with today’s special offer.