Claim your FREE copy of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Archive Book with this Special Offer!
Slash heart health risks by taking matters in your own hands!
Each month Dr. Chauncey Crandall’s Heart Health Report makes its way into the homes of thousands of subscribers. The homes of people just like you. People reclaiming control of their heart health by learning all they can outside the doctor’s office.
It’s called being proactive. There’s no sitting on the sidelines when it comes to caring for your heart (and overall well-being).
If you’re like so many others looking to protect themselves and their loved ones, prepare for a special opportunity to add a potentially life-saving book to your home health library — Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Archive Book.
It’s the ultimate crash course in heart health written in plain English that’s easy for anyone outside the medical community to comprehend.
This potent archive collection is jam-packed with two years of topics you won’t find anywhere else — tips for a healthier heart . . . level blood pressure . . . lower cholesterol . . . plus Q&As from real subscribers. It’s 36 special reports all in one sleek volume!
Get Dr. Crandall’s comprehensive Archive Book ($99 value), plus a 3-month trial subscription to the Heart Health Report ($15 value) all for the flat shipping cost of $4.95.
Dr. Crandall’s compelling collection of special reports answers your burning questions on heart health from the comfort of your reading chair. One scan through the comprehensive index and you’ll see.
Here’s a small sample from The Archive:
- There’s a cardiac killer lurking in 1 in 3 people . . . Find out what on page 17
- Want to learn about six breakthroughs in heart disease? . . . Jump to page 33
- Curious about the heart-healthy benefits of church and charity? . . . Head to page 89
- Get the most from your visits to the doctor . . . Nine helpful tips on page 145
- The biggest killer for women that you may not know about . . . Read more on page 193
- Is the way you sleep wrecking your heart? . . . Find out on page 265
This exclusive Heart Health Report Archive Book contains 289 pages of hard-hitting, research-proven health information from Chauncey Crandall, M.D., medical editor of the popular monthly Newsmax Health newsletter Heart Health Report.
With your bonus trial subscription, you’ll see why Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report is one of the most sought after special reports at Newsmax. Find facts, stories and tips for maximum heart health in one, beautifully bound archive book — FREE with today’s special offer.
Each month, the Heart Health Report provides you with Dr. Crandall’s expert tactics to help you:
- Slash your risk for a heart attack . . .
- Keep your blood pressure in check . . .
- Lower your cholesterol safely and easily — without statins . . .
- Minimize your need for dangerous medical procedures like bypass surgery . . .
- Keep your heart ticking smoothly for a long and healthy life . . .
- And more, much more . . .
No matter what health issues you may be coping with, you’ll discover every issue of Heart Health Report to be an outstanding source of useful action strategies that help you enjoy the life you’re supposed to live.